Sunday, January 18, 2009

Excitement!!

So every time I think about how I am carrying a new little baby I get so excited!! I think about all the firsts I will get to experience again- the heartbeat, the sonogram, finding out the sex, making cute things for the baby. I am just so excited to get to those stages.

I am also enjoying this stage.

I am not as sick as I remember being for Ethan. I get mildly nauseous at night but nothing too bad. I worry every time I get a cramp and just sort of pray that this baby will make it. I get scared that I will see blood when I go to the bathroom but I remember being that way when I was pregnant with Ethan. So the fear does come up every now and then but for the most part I am so super happy!!

The innocence that is lost when you lose a child has come back to me too which I find interesting. Like I feel like this child will make it. I thought I wouldn't think that as much this time around since I know the harsh reality but I am glad I still have that innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment