Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Bad News

So we lost the baby. We went to the sonogram this morning (and waited for an hour!). The doctor was really nice and said she was going to be very honest about what she saw. She said the baby was gone and that most of the material has been released- so we probably won't have to have the D&C. She said that I will probably bleed for the next 10-14 days and release the rest of the material.

We are going to the doctor tomorrow morning and we will see what my doctor has to say about it all- they will also do blood work (I am turning into a pin cushion- I've been pricked so much in the past week).

So yeah that's that.

We have decided to name the baby Zoe (I always thought it would be a girl and since we won't know we are just gonna go with that). We are of course very sad that this didn't work out- we really wanted this baby. We will try again one day but I think we are going to focus on traveling and finding a place we would love to live first.

Thanks everyone for being there for us. We appreciate it.

1 comment: