Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back to the ER

Yesterday I passed a really big clot and got really scared. We went to the ER and they did an exam and said my cervix is open. They also did some blood work- my hemoglobin levels are good, but my pregnancy hormone has gone down a bit. I talked to my doctor on the phone at the ER and she said try not to worry too much the baby could still be ok- that kind of shocked me. I really thought if your cervix was open it was bad news. In fact once we heard it was open we took that as we have miscarried and we waited for like 2 hours for the blood work results and we thought it was really for no reason since the baby was, if not gone, soon to be gone. So when we heard from my doctor it was bit like damn we still don't know?!? She said to just come in for our sonogram and then set up an appointment for Friday to meet with her. So we are leaving soon to go to the appointment but I don't have too much hope left. Last night I woke up feeling like I was cramping more all over and my back was having pains so I though I was miscarring at that moment but when I went to the bathroom there was only a little bit of blood and nothing else. And this morning too just some blood but not much which is kind of shocking. I figured after passing that clot I would be bleeding a lot more.

So yeah I am anxious going into this appointment because I don't want to see that either the baby is gone, or that it is there without a heartbeat. Part of me is even scared if the baby does have a heartbeat- like well then what does that mean??

So yeah we may know more today but I have a feeling if something is really wrong we won't know until Friday after the doctor appointment. I will try to make the appointment in the morning so we know a bit sooner.

So yeah not looking too good but we are still I guess unsure as to what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment